Sunday, February 27, 2011

By the spoonful

 How's this for embarrassing...

Husband and I went to a birthday party for one of his coworkers last night, and me and my two fantastic girlfriends, Lisa and Jennifer, ate platefuls of what we thought was macaroni and cheese at speeds even Superman would envy. At one point I considered using the pan as a personal trough.

Later in the evening I told the host (the birthday boy's wife) how we just loved the dish. Her response? "Oh, you mean the artichoke dip?"

Ate it by the spoonful.

3 comments:

Ange said...

I think artichoke dip is MEANT to be enjoyed by the spoonful. YUM!

Allie said...

Thanks for the validation, Ange! Does it matter that the particular spoon in question was a snow shovel?

AW said...

or if the spoon are multiple tortilla chips (or whatever the Germans use)