Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Still Standing...

Hello internet.

Just wanted to check in here and move around a little so no one thinks I've gone and expired. We are in the middle of owning and operating our unofficial Guten Gasthaus B&B and loving every minute of it, but that has left very few other minutes for things like blogging...and laundry. People are more important than personal hygene and bedbugs, right? Do you get bedbugs from prolonged periods of unwashed sheets? For some reason the memory of my college experience is telling me no...

Anyway, I'll be back with lots to talk about around October 20! (Crickets. Chirp Chirp.) Seriously, I'll be back. (Dead silence.) Ok, so maybe I'm writing this little missive to myself, but either way, there will be more blogging in my future. I'm particularly excited about next week's Blind Brownie Bake-off (!) where we are going to make brownies from scratch, from a mix and grab a few store-bought and have a literal blind taste test to see which dessert reins supreme. I just can't believe I didn't think of doing this sooner.
Happy blogging, till then.

4 comments:

Ange said...

I'm in the same boat with blogging - I'm hoping to be back in the swing of things by November - all the traveling should finally slow by then! Never thought I'd say it, but I can't wait for winter

Allie said...

I hear ya Ange! I just caught up on your blog too and realized we were in the same blogging mess. Well, here's to the busy (and hopefully happy!) full lives we lead! Prost! (Now find a beer and take a swig.)

Blomgrens said...

I'll look forward to later this month when you blog :) You always make me smile. "See ya" then!

Bridget McCarthy said...

Blind Brownie Bake Off? GENIUS! Now, I've got my weekend planned!